Sunday, December 31, 2006

Anne Balboa or Me and My Shiner or( Best) Black Ice and Gravity


I found out Thursday night that black ice is fast to bring you, not to your knees, but to your face. In my case it was face to frozen concrete before I could even reach out my hands. That stuff is wicked. Mary says that I was hurt so badly because i am so darn tall that I fell from a great distance. Although I wasn't really lucky - luck would be no fall at all - I suppose it could have be very much worse so I wear my shiner with gratitude...and heck, maybe a little pride.
This, of course, this will not reflect well on T. at the New Years Day party we will attend together tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger joliejam said...

you wear it well ! actually not nearly as bad as i had envisioned xo j

9:11 PM  
Blogger theoaks said...

Looks like a "domestic" to me. I'm just saying I watch Cops a lot and know about these things. Just saying....

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia