Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bhutan - Traditional Medicine






Although I feel quite fine now, perhaps because I have been dealing with some health issues of my own lately, Bhutan's traditional medicine seems fitting for the next topic.
In the capital town of Thimphu I visited a facility for the practice of traditional medicine. Before exploring this approach to medicine any further, I'd like you to meet some people that I encountered. They, along with a good number of others, were waiting for their appointments.
Actually I did not exactly meet the man in the center of the courtyard ( first picture ) but rather looked up and saw him standing there waiting patiently for me to take his picture. Which I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia