Saturday, December 12, 2009

Its Saturday and....


I imagine the much beloved Chiswick contingency might have looked like this today ( without the vignetting ), maybe headed out for a walk about over to the river, maybe a trip to Richmond park.

I have been away from the family of five and " chips and crisps, tubes, mushy peas, ' lovely' and 'brilliant' " for very nearly a month. Out of pictures to post now and have been, in fact, urged to move on so I will but sadly. Regular I Chats with J and whichever babe is in her arms make things a bit better but I stand solidly on record as saying that being forever an ocean apart from one's grandkids is NOT RIGHT!

Thursday night was the opening - a marvelous one too - of the Land. Trust. exhibit.
Some of the pictures have appeared here on this blog as I shot the project. I will post the entire exhibit, including the repeats, this weekend and hope you enjoy them.

The search is on now for the next project. Yo, universe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia