Monday, September 03, 2012

MISTY MORNING



We had a fine and merciful rain on Saturday night. A further gift was waking to a sweet and very nearly silent fog.

As per habit, I headed straight to Old Pass Road, just barely seeing the road in front of me for my daily walk. When I got there I encountered an odd situation - an empty parking lot. Bears have been spotted there recently so I very much appreciate the presence of others on that trail. I decided retreat to a safer walk and headed to the levee along the Snake.

I so wish I were a poet and had the facility to describe to you the beauty of that long flat walk in fog. The freshness was palpable and there an almost holy silence. Coming along these silent fishermen was beauty enough to make me want to bow in reverence. Instead, of course, I took pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia