Saturday, April 13, 2013

ATOP HIGH SCHOOL BUTTE

Looking for a trail that is not still under snow and or snow melt and mud, I learned about High School Butte, the "hill" that is right in town.  I dont know how I have missed this heart pounder - steep, short and switch backed - but it was exactly what I have been looking for.
You dont have to listen carefully to hear my exerted breathing.  I was a great high to pump up a hill like  this.

I think, because it is southern facing, it must be the first dry hill available so it is reasonably crowded.  Of course, I was easily passed by a minute of a young woman with a youngster packed on her back. On my way back down I met a young Latino man beginning the trail with his two small kids who looked to be about two and three years old.  Jackson Hole and the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia