Monday, April 17, 2006

Christy's Kids




Christy Porter, heart, soul and engine of Hidden Harvest, is also my good friend. Christy, who daily makes the world a better place, is the person who is responsible for my being able to find photo work in and about Mecca. The following is what Christy wrote about the children that she calls "my kids" ( see Easter Egg Day).

"I'm prejudiced in the direction of "my kids"but I attribute a lot of the smoothness of the day *, the lack of crying and whining, to their presence. The family could not be more troubled or poorer, yet they are the most loving to and of each other that I have ever seen. That is what has drawn me to them year after year - being part of that big old lovin' team of theirs. Their spirit of helpfulness and cooperarion seems to permeate all the scenarios in which they find themselves."

I witnessed exactly that. Perhaps you can see some of it on their faces.
* The Easter Egg Hunt at Hidden Harvest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia