Friday, August 18, 2006

Post No. 100

It is fitting, I suppose, that on post no. 100 I have hit the proverial and, in this case, pictorial wall. Instead of wondering just where to point my camera, I was supposed to be in Tokyo at this moment visiting, exploring and playing with Jolie and Owain prior to an exciting shooting event in the Fuji area. Along with the best laid plans of mice and other mammals, things just didnt work out and I did not go.
I remember reading that photographer Edward Weston spent the years of WWII at his home in Big Sur photographing, mostly, his cats. For the moment, having pretty much exhausted the flowers in the yard as subject and following Weston's lead, I am now inspired to turn to cats.

Now this might seem like a rather idle task and, of course, I can't speak for the Weston's kitties but these addicts to Pounce Cat Treats take all attention as junk food time. One or the other will leave the adorable composition to come over and check out the pouncey possibilities. That or, totally true to their classification, they turn and stroll away.
It has been cool lately - 34 when I got up this morning- and I am forced to use this temperature change to my advantage. ( see above and probably a few more pics cat in sun to follow!) It's this or get a kitten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia