Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blanca




My friend, my very good friend, Blanca.
I have known Blanca for five years. She helped me with my first project, Some of Us, Algunos de Nosotros and is the veritable engine of the current project with the workng title: Why we are here.
At the moment, Blanca works cleaning house and caring for the children of the family and assisting in the management of a motel. She and her family live over the office of the motel. She will continue on at the motel but the other situation is about to change and she is researching the next step.
She also has vlounteered, over the years, for all sorts of endeavors that benefit the community.
Blanca's dream is to be a lawyer. For the moment, however, she is a working mom managing, along with Graco, her husband, multiple jobs and raising two beautiful, graceful, generous and creative children. I dont know how she handles all of this and continues to help me with this project but, in doing so, her example is the very definition of friendship. I am deeply grateful .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia