Wednesday, January 31, 2007



I came here becuase I had not seen my mother and father for two years. My parents worked hard and brought me to Jackson so that we could all be together again and be a happy family after being apart for so long. I thank them for all of their hard work and love.

My goal here is to get a good education. My school, The Journeys School, has really helped me a lot in teaching me how to speak, write, read and spell English.

Because I have worked hard, I can show that any Latinos can learn these things too.
English can help you reach your goals if you study and work hard.

Country of origin - Mexico

1 Comments:

Blogger joliejam said...

beautiful portraits, beautiful people, every single one

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia