Sunday, January 21, 2007

Porque. Why......Sylvia



I came here form Patagonia, Argentina in August 2000. I was on the internet when a page in English popped up. I could not read English very well and then a crazy idea came into my mind. Go to the United States to learn English. I thought it would be a great experience. Two months later I was in Jackson, Wyoming.

It was as if destiny was telling me to be there at that time. My idea was to be a nanny for three to six months. However, I met great people who believed in me and within a year I also met my husband. We have never been apart.

I love this place. It has given us so much. Our dream, however, is to have a family and move back to Argentina someday.

Country of origin - Argentina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia