Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Porque. Why......Blanca



Blanca:

I came here because I never say no to the opportunities that life offers. Coming to Jackson was the best thing that could have happened to me.
I have worked hard and I have learned a lot. I have met unforgettable people who have supported me in ways that madke my dreams come true.

I want always to say yes to every opportunity this country offers.
I feel this is the best way to say thank you.
Bit by bit I want to give back to this country.

Country of origin - Mexico

1 Comments:

Blogger joliejam said...

these are amazing, sorry you got some sort of blogger spam in the other comment. fools, i dont want to check out any other blog but this one !

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia