Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hello from Bangkok

Arrived this morning from LAX and a 17 hour flight in Bangkok. I am writing from a very new very comfortable airport Novotel where I have found Blogger to be entirely in Thai. I am sort of fumbling my way along the site by memory.
Leaving tomorrow morning around 3 for the airport and the search for Druk Air. As it operates only a few days a week, as my instructions are : go to straight to KB gate (?)I am not sure how that will go.
For now, all I have to report is that I am here and without a tad of jetlag - a strange benefit of flying in the dark for a day.
I am not sure about what will come next blogwise...access or not...picture posting or not but will do my best to take you along on this amazing journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia