Thursday, August 24, 2006

Unsolicited Comment on Squirrels

After being relentlessly pestered by a squirrel myself while trying to read the times on the porch of the cabin, after assuming that I had won that rather fiercely fought battle ( using a water hose, sticks, rock and finally wielding a "blunt object") and after finding the next day that the squirrel had systematically pulled up every plant in the cabin planters, even knocking a planter off the porch, I have decided to post this unsolicited comment from my friend, Gitta.

I HATE squirrels! They have eaten every piece of fruit that has grown this year( except for the peaches that I photographed - picked them while they were still hard and let them ripen): first cherries, then plums, apricots, peaches, apples and just now pears. If they eat my figs I am going to sit in my room here ( that has a view of the tree and an open window ) and use a sling shot on them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia