Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"Make one good thing happen everyday."

A great friend passed these words to me recently. For both of us this easily includes hours at the piano. Today,in addition to piano, I had a spectacular snowshoe hike, intent to do so mentioned below, that involved some significant trail breaking...well, to me it was significant. This was definitely a good thing.

For you who know the way, there was no trail to the levee and, once on the levee, no trail in either direction. Stomping my way up to Ewing's pond was, then, a savory effort but even better was the site of the first three trumpeter swans to arrive for the winter. I think they are the same three that I spotted last year at about this time. The rest will surely follow and, Lauren, they will be waiting there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia