Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Bridge Had a Birthday!






...and a party! There were all sorts of events down by the bridge over the weekend but the really big deal was the fireworks on Sunday night. We bundled up and went out onto our terrace, camera at the ready, simulcast music blasting from the living room to join those around us on balconies and roof tops in cheering the spectacle. The picture is a "waterfall" of fireworks directly from the bridge. Well, I wont try to hide it.... the country girl in me was blown away by the brilliance of it all and when it ended, Tony Bennett singing, of course, I Left My Heart In San Francisco she was literally jumping for joy. I don't think my grown up self really JUMPS for joy so she had a great time too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia