Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bhutan - Guy Game


I really do not know if this is, indeed, a "guy game" but as I came across it first by the sound of it- lots of enthusiastic male sorts of shouting and cheering - and because it took place in the bed of a large truck and because it is, after all,  a gambling sort of game I do not envision kira clad ladies being big players.


There is a toss of the die in a sort of cup thrown down on the leather pad, the gains and losses are shells.  Alas I do not even know the name of this game or if ( though I assume  - again -  that it is) is common.  What I do know is that it seems to be a great good time and that this playing of  it, at least, attracted a fair number of spectators,.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia