Friday, July 13, 2007

Gross National Happiness of Bhutan





Can the happiness be disputed?
Here is a woman that I met at a shrine. It was an auspicious day for practicing Bhuddists and was there with two of her friends chanting prayers from her prayer beads. During lengthy breaks the four of us had a great time laughing just, I think, for the sake of laughing.
As I go along telling you about my time in Bhutan and about the people I met, I will also be telling you about the project's assignment, Gross National Happiness. For now though I will let this woman speak for herself about GNH.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith-Batchen said...

Hi Anne,

What a joy to go through your blog and see all the wonderful things going on in your life! A baby, graduation and a women of Bhutan that just makes your heart sing. What proud moments in your life and family. Please ask Jay about a friend and coaching student of mine who is just moving to Bhutan next month..her husband is already living there. Best to you
Lisa

8:01 PM  
Blogger joliejam said...

YAY ... cant wait to see & hear more xo

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web solutions : redtopia